Saturday, April 23, 2005

FOs

Well I've finished a couple projects, but I can't post pictures since they are gifts. So we'll have to wait until after their birthday's to see them. I'm working on another gift right now. Then I've got yarn to make 2 different sweaters for Jack and a Summer Swing Top for my niece. These will be the first real clothing items I've knitted so I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I just place an order for some new circular knitting needles and I can't wait until they get here so I can start working on my new projects. A group of women from a subgroup of my attachment parenting mom's group placed a big order to get a good deal on the price. The person we are buying from has really good deals anyway, Your Wonderland store on eBay, his link is on my page. Anyway it's probably a good thing that they aren't so I can finish what I'm working on now. Ok, I'm off to make some good progress on this current project.

No comments: