Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Treasure Mapping

This is a process we were doing at my womens group. Bascially you plan out what you want to achieve in the year to come. Some people get real creative and make big posters with pictures, drawings, etc. I didn't have time for that, and I kept it simple. I jotted my thoughts/goals/wants down on a piece of paper. Anyway, the idea is that if you put it out there for the universe it will happen. Buddists say that if you chant your desires, they will be fulfilled. I have a seperate list I "chant" or read, mediate, focus on, about the kind of man I'd like to have share my life.

So here it is world, my treasure map for 2008. These are in no particular order:

love
peace
happy
health
food-cooking
organic - nutrition
money - finances
Jack
Luke
friendship
beach
divorce
safe
me-time
lose weight
excercise
smiles
garden
content
knit
passion
laughter
vacation
family
home - clean - laundry
ocean
job
happiness
fulfilled

LOVE is the center of my treasure map and around it I surrounded it with the qualities I am looking for in a partner
They are:
relaxed
tall
dark
handsome
financially stable
attractive
protector
caring
morals
loves children

No comments: