Friday, May 23, 2008

Another First Date

But this one was with Jack! Yeah, no other new boys, I'm happy where I'm at with Travis :)

Anyway, Jack has been needing some good one on one time with me. So my friend suggested I have a special date night once a month with jack. She does this with her two boys and says they love and appreciate the one on one time with her. So she offered to watch Luke while Jack and I went out on a "date".

We had so much fun. I talked Jack into going to Claim Jumper instead of Mc Donalds. I know I probably should have let him choose, but I thought we'd have more time to visit at CJ. It was a good call.




We played several nail biting rounds of Tic-Tac-Toe . It's hard to believe but Jack won almost EVERY round! He informed me that was because he is the "Best Tic-Tac-Toe player in the WORLD" Geeze, if I would have known that, I would have never challenged him to a game in the first place ;)




For dinner I had Tri Tip and a glass of J. Lohr. Jack had the mini corn dogs. And like the good eater that he always is, he finished the sliced apples and baby apple before his corn dogs and barely touched his fries. I'm not sure how long he'll eat like this, but I'm thankful every day for his good choices.
To wrap up the evening we ran over to Starbucks for a Hot Chocolate. It was rainy tonight, so it was a perfect end to a perfect evening.

No comments: