Monday, May 19, 2008

Travis

About a month ago I met Travis for Sushi, it was our first date. But it wasn't the first time we met. We actually already know each other, kinda. We used to be neighbors on Ave. Monterey. He and the X used to surf all the time, a little strange, but still OK. We have several friends in common. Well, no one that either of us still communicate with. But still, it gave us both a good base of the kind of people we are.

Anyway, we've been pretty regular since then. Seeing each other twice a week. Exchange phone calls and texts each day. Usually a good night phone call too. I'd say I am smitten ... I know, that sounds corny. He's a super sweet guy. We have lots of fun together, but still really mellow. He keeps me smiling.

Did ya notice the graphic? Yep, that's a big 'ole 4th of July firework! It's all good :)

No comments: