Monday, February 18, 2008

Go BRAVES!!

T-Ball has begun. Jack is in heaven. I felt so bad for him on his first day, he whispered in my ear that he was Nervous and didn't want to go. As a mom, my heart swelled. That anxious feeling when you are starting something new. I thought to myself...Baby, you got a lifetime ahead of this kinda feeling, sorry. So I said, ok, how about we just go watch, you don't need to do anything at first. He agreed, and off we went. Of course we were late. But I think this was kinda good, because it wasn't so intimidating. We found the bucket lid with his name on it and I tried to catch him up. Then one of the dads came over and asked if he could help, and just took over. Jack went along. Then they moved onto the next drill, batting. I walked him over to the batting T's and asked him if he wanted me to stay there or go sit next to Katie. He told me to go sit next to Katie. Ahhhhh my boy IS growing up.

Saturday we had a scrimmage game. It was pretty cute to watch them all attempt to play baseball. The cool thing about T-ball is everyone bats, and everyone runs all the bases.

No comments: