Tuesday, June 10, 2008

When is Ok to tell them...

how much you like them? There is all the BS that goes along with dating. Though I don't really feel like there is any BS with Travis, I'm still unsure of all the dating etiquette. I'm really liking him, a lot. But I don't know if it's OK to tell him that yet. It hasn't even been two months. I surely don't want to scare him away, or make him think I'm getting too serious too fast. 'Cuz I'm not. I like the pace we are going. It's nice, it's comfortable, it's easy. Nothing feels forced or insincere. It's all good. I know he knows that I like him, I think that is obvious. And I know he likes me, again, obvious. Maybe we don't need to say anything at all? I guess there's that little part of me that wants to hear the words, just to be sure.

The reality is that I haven't stopped smiling in weeks. I'm loving every single minute we get to spend together. Had another really wonderful date on Sunday. The best part of it was that we didn't really do much and still had fun. Just hung out, watched a movie, made dinner, watched the Lakers game. It feels so good to be so close to someone. It feels so good to trust someone again. It feels good to feel so safe.

OK, this is getting more sappy than I intended. Just wanted to ramble on about stuff. I just have to trust that we're going in the right direction as long as it keeps feeling so good ... and I do trust that.

No comments: