Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Only 78%

Your Stress Level is: 78%
You are prone to stress, and you're probably even pretty stressed right now.Life's problems seem to pile up on you, and this often makes you feel depressed and burned out.Learn to take time to relax and enjoy life, even if things are stressful. It's the only wa you'll get through the bad times.


Things have been tense in paradise. It doesn't feel much like paradise these days. My sink has litterally been full of dishes for a month. I finally did a load last night, I will get caught up tonight. But they aren't the problem. They are just a side effect of my stress/depression. The husband and I are sludging through some tough times. I can't even concentrate on knitting. Which is a whole other stress since I do have a couple Christmas gifts I'm working on!

No comments: