Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Lucious Spinach Artichoke Dip

I've been meaning to post this new recipe I tried on Mothers Day. It was really yummy and very easy. I did substitute fresh spinach for frozen, but that was the only change. I always like to use fresh over frozen veggies when I can. Hope you enjoy it!

Luscious Spinach Artichoke Dip

Ingredients
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed

Directions
1 Preheat oven to 370 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2 In a 1-quart casserole dish, combine artichoke hearts, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic and frozen spinach. Mix well.
3 Bake covered for 25 minutes.

Makes 4 servings

No comments: