Thursday, January 10, 2008

Moving

Yep, that's right, I have to move. I have to move from my beachy house a block from the ocean. SIGH. I'm really bummed. But I'm also a little excited, I get to make a fresh start. First I won't be living in the home I shared with the X. Secondly, it will force him to finally get all his crap outa' my place. And lastly, as much as I love the location of my house and it seems really cute, the place is a dump. The landlords are just one step up from slum lords.

I don't know where we're going to end up. Looks like I'm going to have to downsize (which is great since it will save me lots 'o $$) but all in all I think it's gonna be ok. The thing I'm REALLY worried about is the dog, most the listings I'm seeing don't allow dogs at all or dogs over 25lbs.

No comments: